Thank-you for your interest in contributing to Zingo Ringo Books. We are now accepting submissions.
Zingo Ringo Books publishes unique and innovative children's books that celebrate our Arab culture and identity or touch on topics relevant to children today. We are looking for projects that are unique —be it in subject matter, writing style, or illustrative technique—and that will fit in with our differentiated offering. We are interested in fiction books for children aged 0-12, including picture books, board books, activity kits, and other unusual or novelty formats.
- We currently accept submissions by email only, which can be sent to email@example.com
- Please attach your submission to your email as a single Word file or PDF. Kindly keep any attachments under 5MB to ensure delivery. Outside links and downloads may not be opened due to security risks.
- Please allow six months for our editors to review a proposal or submission.
- Given the volume of proposals we receive, we cannot ensure that we will be able to personally respond to each submission unless we are interested in pursuing the project.
What to Include in Your Proposal
- A brief biography of yourself including a CV and/or links to already published books
- A brief description of your submission. Please reference the intended age group for the manuscript
- A word document or PDF of the submission itself, proofread for spelling mistakes.
PLEASE NOTE: These guidelines are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a solicitation of any manuscript, artwork, transparencies, or other material.